[WT-support] rsgb club calls

John MacLean MMØCCC mm0ccc at v21.me.uk
Mon Oct 23 19:25:10 CEST 2006

Nigel,

Or you could do an Alt-N before fully logging each QSO, and enter the club
details there.

Club calls, as Dave says, is very non-stanard in terms of contest logging,
and I doubt any other logger (possibly with the exception of SD) will allow
an extra field in each QSO to log a potentially LONG club name.

The Alt-N option was a way of logging 70MHz QTH exchanges using Win-Test so
i dont see any reaon why it wouldnt suffice for Club Calls.

GL to all Win-Test users this coming weekend.

73
John MM0CCC (GM2T in CQWW)