[WT-support] WT-livescore integration: Beta testers wanted

John Ferrington john.ferrington at exemail.com.au
Fri Oct 20 14:10:14 CEST 2006

Hi Marios

If we have our internet connection sorted out by next weekend, we will use
it for VK6ANC.

I have been playing with it from home and it works very well. Took me no
more than 5 mins to set it up.....4 of those 5 minutes was taken up
realising that my fire wall wasnt letting the traffic out!

Thanks for setting this up. I will use for every contest I do from home!

Thanks,
John
de vk6hz for VK6ANC