[WT-support] WT2livescore first public release V0.2c

F5IN f5in at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 20 11:00:03 CEST 2006

Marios Nicolaou a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to announce the release of the first version of  win-test
> to W1VE's livescore  integration.
> Although it is still in beta, I believe that the major bugs have been
> ironed out.
>
> It should be straight forward to install and run but PLEASE read the
> instructions before using....(RTM)
> It will save you (and me) some time!
>
> Instructions etc are now only available here:
> http://www.5b4wn.com/main/index.php?m=10
> <http://www.5b4wn.com/main/index.php?m=10>
> hopefully soon will be also available on the WIKI page.
>
> Please let me know if you find any bugs etc etc
>
> Many thanks for the invaluable help of the many beta testers, W1VE for
> the livescore website, as well as the WT-team
>
> 73s
>
> --
> Mario
>
> 5B4WN/G0WWW/C4W

Hello

It's work fine
BUT
 i am using a local reseau with WIFI
and for me the adress IP  is 192.168.0.255 ( ref of my neatgear) on ALL
pc's  and  in w1ve adress
 for received packet cluster an local reseau synchronisation log and
wt2livescore infos

if i set 192.168.46.255 ...nothing  received.

FB job

TNX

Mike/f5in