[WT-support] WT2livescore first public release V0.2c

Marios Nicolaou drmarios at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 02:01:44 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I would like to announce the release of the first version of  win-test to
W1VE's livescore  integration.
Although it is still in beta, I believe that the major bugs have been ironed
out.

It should be straight forward to install and run but PLEASE read the
instructions before using....(RTM)
It will save you (and me) some time!

Instructions etc are now only available here:
http://www.5b4wn.com/main/index.php?m=10
hopefully soon will be also available on the WIKI page.

Please let me know if you find any bugs etc etc

Many thanks for the invaluable help of the many beta testers, W1VE for the
livescore website, as well as the WT-team

73s

--
Marios

5B4WN/G0WWW/C4W