[WT-support] Swap the frequency on both Radios.

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Sun Oct 15 23:58:15 CEST 2006

hi larry,

no problem about decoding/rcvd signals from 2 radio at same time.
that´s something what all of us want to do.
it´s same for me to press shift or something else (best way is to use
footswitch for 2nd radio...i think)
only advantage is to SEE allready rcvd callsign or part of callsigns in 2
different windows. IS OK!
even this happends only if operator lsn both radios and rcvd signals at same
time!
why this 2 windows are different and not at same place (same window) ?
i never operated SO2R with wintest before, and i just trying to understand
why some stuffs
made like that.

one more question about F3 Key (memory place)?
what for is F3 in wintest for use? for sending only exchange (without RST)
or for
"TU de callsign"?
i know i cann use it as i wish but there must be some standard setup !

thanks
ems