[WT-support] cabrillo log M/S station

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Oct 12 10:32:28 CEST 2006

Hi Patrick

Patrick 9A5CW a écrit :

> Hello, just testing the last version of win-test which we will use on
> 9a1p location during cqww ssb ctest.
> There is a problem in cabrillo format, in the qso line, last number
> which is 1 for RUN, 0 for MULT. In the cabrillo log there is always 0 no
> mather which station makes a qso.
> But the rules says that radio's or stations must be clearly marked in log.

AFAIK, the CQWW Cabrillo specs do not mention any id to distinguish RUN
or MULT in M/S category :

http://www.cqww.com/cbr_info.htm

It is only used in M/2 to indicate whether the QSO was worked by RUN1 or
RUN2.

We used this template for years with WT in M/S category at FY5KE (among
others) and our log has been always accepted and scored this way.