[WT-support] WAE RTTY

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Oct 11 14:20:36 CEST 2006

Hi Noel

VE2RYY a écrit :

> I wonder if WT will support WAE RTTY soon, I mean in time for the
> contest in Nov....
> I would be glad to hear about this one.,.
> WT perfromed very well in WAE CW....here..
> May I hope WT will be available for WAERTTY for next NOV?????

I can't speak for Olivier who implemented the WAE CW and SSB legs, but
implementing the RTTY leg with the same features seems to be a huge job
according to a recent discussion with him on this matter. And we already
are pretty busy to get a perfect (?) version for the coming CQWW, taking
the fact that it must be ready one week before this event.

In short, if I were you, I would prepare a backup "Plan B" for this
contest ;-)