[WT-support] WT 3.4.5 available

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Oct 9 12:34:45 CEST 2006

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :
> So I understand the Quick QSL macros are not for SSB SO2R Advanced Mode.

They *are* especially designed for SO2R Advanced mode: just use $QQSLC
or $QQSLT in the scenarios and there it goes.

There is one special case for SSB in SO1R and SO2R not advanced: as you
can't use macros in these couple modes, I have provided a special
setting in the Quick QSL configuration window.

> Another thing I notice is that in 3.4.5 the INSERT and PLUS lines are greyed out in scenarios! Why is that??

That is true. Actually, INSERT and PLUS scenarios are not used in SSB.
When you press the PLUS key, WT will send the "F3" scenario and when you
press INSERT it will send the "F2" one. That could probably be better
explained in the Scenario Configuration window, I'll think about this.

BTW, I understood the problem you reported with the $LATCH variable. Did
you tried to add "$RESET $R1R1 $LATCH" at the end of the scenario ?

Olivier / f5mzn