[WT-support] LATCH in SSB scenarios

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Mon Oct 9 11:28:49 CEST 2006

Jose, If I understand correctly then Latch mode is the only way to avoid listening to your monitor tone while transmitting through mic and footswitch is pressed. Without Latch activated the audio does not switch to R2R2 when I press footswitch but it will stay where it is (R1R2 or R2R2) and I have to listen to my monitor instead of being able to listen to 2nd Radio while speaking.

So I surely want to use scenarios but cannot avoid my monitor tone as Latch does not work in Plain Pile Up scenarios..

73
es5tv