[WT-support] WT 3.4.5 DXPedition Freeware edition

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 9 00:16:01 CEST 2006

Hi !

Following the numerous requests we have from DXpeditionners to use
Win-Test, and to support these teams, we decided to release a
specialized freeware version for these activities.

This edition doesn't require any registration, and is limited to the
DXPeditions logs (HF and VHF+) *only*. All usual current features of WT
are implemented and working with no limitation.

It is available here :

http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.4.5-freeware-dxped-only.exe

This edition will be released time to time only, or if a major DXped
really requires features newly implemented in the current WT version.

We hope the DXPedtionners community will enjoy this decision !

73

Olivier F5MZN and Laurent F6FVY