[WT-support] Transverter Offset

Patrick Egloff pegloff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:48:46 CEST 2006

Me too,

But i have an odd offset.. my transverter is 144->14 MHz, so it would be
fine that ANY offset could be programmed.
Many transverters have also a small offset due to crystals drifts in the
local oscillator. So 116,0015 or 414,0022 must also be possible.

good programming !!  ;-)

73, Patrick.

2006/10/6, Dave Zeph <zephd at indy.rr.com>:

> I'd like to second this request.  I'd love to be able to control my IC-781
> from Win-Test while it's being used with a Elecraft Transceivers on 6 and
> 2M.
>

> 73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX

Patrick Egloff - TK5EP
email : pegloff at gmail.com