[WT-support] Transverter Offset

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest at dl6rai.muc.de
Thu Oct 5 23:45:25 CEST 2006

Dear Oliver, dear Laurent:

I dreamt of an "Extended Features" button in the "Configure Interfaces"
last night. It had ticks for "Don't poll" and "Use CI-V Transceive"
and an additional entry field called "Transverter Offset (kHz)" where
you could enter an offset in kHz that would be added to all frequency
readings coming from the transceiver and dedicted from all frequency
readings going to the transceiver.

So if 28.053 on my transceiver will mean I am listening to 144.053, the
offset was 116000 kHz.

Is there any chance to get this long time wanted feature into Win-Test
before the Marconi Memorial Contest first weekend of November? I would
so much like to use my TS-850 + Transverter to run this contest using
radio control plus Band map/DX Cluster.

73 Ben, DL6RAI