[WT-support] ORION and EZMaster.

Dani EA5FV ea5fv at ure.es
Sun Oct 1 19:50:37 CEST 2006

Hello again,

My FT 1000 MP,  works well in the CAT B of the EZMaster.
But my ORION doesn't work well, I have it in CAT A. some functions they are correct:
- If I itch in the window of Radio 1 it places me the radio in the correct frequency.
- It also changes band from the keyboard of the PC.

But with the dial of the ORION, it doesn't follow the frequencies.
I have proven several configurations but I am not able to solve this.

Some suggestion on the part of users of the ORION and EZMaster.

Thank you.

73 de Dani EA5FV
ea5fv at lynxdxg.com