[WT-support] VOICE KEYER

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun Oct 1 16:59:53 CEST 2006

Take a look to EZMaster the simplest way to simplify your SO2R and Multi
shack setup, including internal Digital Voice Keyer, without using your PC
Sound Board. Easy to configure for Heil mic, or handheld mic. Include 7
memories up to 75sec total length, all controlled from F1-F7 key in WT. On
fly recording, for fast split freq. change and most important it works also
if you PC broke or reboot, simply play the memories pressing the Front Panel
button .

73 Fabio I4UFH