[WT-support] VOICE KEYER

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Oct 1 16:41:17 CEST 2006

Dave, W9ZRX can describe this in much more detail, but at K3LR we are running the
Heil HC5 microphone into the sound card's MIC input. Then we come out of the
sound card, into an isolation transformer and then to the Icom radio MIC input.
No relays or switches. Dave has a schematic of what he did. It is pretty simple
and it works perfect.

Has anyone had RF issues using sound cards for voice keyers? I'll run some tests
next week at 1.5 KW, but I was curious what others have found?

Thanks and 73,
Tim K3LR