[WT-support] VOICE KEYER

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 16:11:58 CEST 2006

I am interested in this thread, since we want to get our soundcards working
:

We use MicroHam USBII's so have the isolation transformer in the Micro Ham.

I may be being stupid, but, do I therefore need to have an external switch
to route the Microphone though the PC to record somehow ??  Or does the
sound come our of one of the FT1000MP sockets ??  Or do I have to record
with a different microphone to the PC?

I imagine we may want to change the message "on the fly" - i.e. shift-F1

73

Dave G3NKC /// MD4K in CQWW SSB Multi Multi!