[WT-support] FT-920 VFO A not working

Thomas Seibt - DF2LH thomas at df2lh.de
Thu Nov 30 01:20:33 CET 2006

Hello Olivier, hello @all!

Sorry for my very late reply. I didn't find the time for my FT-920 problem!

Today I visited the QTH with the FT-920 and tested with WT 3.6.2 and a
new cable. Still the same! But also still the same dumb operator :-)

Sitting in front of the radio my eyes see a 'MEM-TUNE' on the display.
After switching to 'VFO'-Mode everything is ok!!

WT showed the whole time the VFO-A and not the tuned memorychannel. I
tested the same here on my FT100MP with the same result.

I think this is really not a bug, but it is very confusing. Hope that
some readers remembers this thread when the same happens in the next
contest :-)

Thanks for all answers!

Thomas, DF2LH