[WT-support] Some notes after WWDX

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Wed Nov 29 21:19:07 CET 2006

Hello,

we were using WT 3.6.2 in WWDX CW last weekend. The software worked
stable as usual. Two points:

1. When using WT together with IC-765, hitting ALT-F4 to return to the
RUN-frequency after working a multi places the radio back on the run
frequency as desired, but also changes the filter bandwith to 2.4 kHz.
This only happens with ALT-F4. Changing the frequeny by clicking on a
call in the bandmap works ok.

2. We used a standard TNC for cluster connections. Commands to the
cluster could be sent by every PC in the network, but it wasn´t possible
to send commands to the TNC itself (with CTRL-E) from any PC except the
one the TNC was connected to. As our cluster was quite unstable this
weekend and we had to do a lot of reconnects, this would have been nice.

73s,

Matthias, DK4YJ