[WT-support] CQ WW CW observations and feature requests - TF4M

Thorvaldur Stefansson otradalur at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:33:18 CET 2006

We entered the contest as Multi-Single with 4 operators.   WinTest
performed very well during the contest and we are very pleased with
it.   We were particularly pleased with the ' Partner'  feature.

1.      The summary file showed our operating time as only 32 hours.
We worked the entire 48 hours, and although rates were very  slow at
times, we were CQing the whole time.
Is there a setting somewhere to set parameters for calculating the  ´off
time' ?

2.    We would like to have the ability to  identify the current
operator in a multi-op.

3.   RTTY:    I have the Hal internal RTTY modems PCI-3000, PCI-4000 and
the P-38.

I also have a Hal ST-8000 and two military Frederick 1280A modems all of
which are compatible with the 'dumb terminal' mode in WriteLog.

Are there any plans to support these modems?

I would be most interested in getting 'dumb terminal' mode working since
the ST-8000 is my main RTTY modem.

Thanks and 73

Thor, TF4M

http://www.otradalur.com/tf4m