[WT-support] DXCC unknown

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Nov 28 18:54:10 CET 2006

Hi Tony

A.BOURGEOIS a écrit :

> as I use an older version of Win-Test, TO5X could'nt be recognised.
> So I imported a new cty.dat from AD1C, which contains TO5X, but I still
> have the DXCC unknown message.
> So I browsed the support archives from january 2003 through november
> 2006 but I didn't find something similar.

In v2 (I guess you still use this ?), CTY_WT.DAT is considered before
CTY.DAT. Thus, you *need* to update your CTY_WT.DAT file from here :

http://download.win-test.com/files/country/

BTW, in v3, you only have to click a button to change the CTY file you
want to use, and another one to download the most recent updated file
from our server.

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Data_files

73

Laurent - F6FVY