[WT-support] Bug in Tu message

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Nov 27 22:48:39 CET 2006

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:36:53 +0100
> From: Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>
> Subject: Re: [WT-support] WT in CQWW
> To: support at win-test.com
>
> Hi Patrick !

Hi!

I´d notice the same thing.
WT pick up some number and sends it before the TU (etc).
(For me the number was quite often 8...)

This happened to me many times because I was a litlle to
fast giving EE from + message. Them if station won´t hear
the 1st EE and 2nd time I come back with some random
number, guy thinks that I busted his call after making
wrong correction.

73 de Toni, OH2UA