[WT-support] WT in CQWW

ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Mon Nov 27 20:10:24 CET 2006

Hi Larry,

Almost everything was resolved, I just had some noise from my sister's PC on
160m which occured in having a vy low score there, but anyway everything was
just perfect... My new antenas + W-T rocked!

I will wait for Olivier answer, will check it tomorrow cause I dont have
Internet at home in University. I am using WX0B-SO2R Box (tnx CT1BOH =) =) )

Well I didnt know about the ^ so I know it for next time! thank you.

Once again thank you fantastic Job you guys are doing!

73's Filipe CT1ILT aka 6Y3T
CS2A in 2007 ??