[WT-support] Re: [CQ-Contest] USB Parallel Adapters

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Fri Nov 24 09:51:57 CET 2006

Hi all,

first thanks to everyone who answered...

Well I received lots os messages saying that some cables work, well this
cable emulates either a USB-LPT USB-RS232  USB-ETHERNET and some other
features.

My problem is that I cannot set WIN XP to stop auto-installing the drivers,
the drivers that it installs is to emulate USB print support, and It doesnt
install anything COM&LPT ports.

Goan see if I can fix this.

Well if not, I donno.

My PENTIUM III makes a lot of noise on low bands, so If i have to use it i
will have lots of problems on low bands.

Thanks for Help

Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka 6Y3T
CT6A in CQ WW CW