[WT-support] Problem with bandmap

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Thu Nov 23 17:02:08 CET 2006

This same happends when I try to enter something to the bandmap.
Maybe 50% of bandmap entries goes to B-radio band map. This
same was happening in earlier versions (one used in CQWW SSB)
but then all Q´s enterd to band map went to wrong radio and all logged
went to correct radio.

This may cause some problems also in Multi enviroment if spots go to
wrong band. (Just a tought, don´t have M/M setup here for testing ;))
Changing the operating to SO1R don´t help, spots entered with ctrl + enter
are still going to 2nd radio.

73 de Toni, CU2/OH2UA