[WT-support] Problem with bandmap

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Nov 23 08:42:49 CET 2006

José Nunes CT1BOH wrote:
> Allways. Split or no split
>
> On 11/23/06, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:
>> hi José
>>
>> José Nunes CT1BOH a écrit :
>>
>> > With the radios off it is working ok
>>
>> Does it happen only when the FT1000 is in split mode (like Toni
>> CU2/OH2UA reported) or always ?

Science Fiction! I have tried here with my radio emulator and I really
cannot repeat the problem, regardless Split is ON or OFF. I'm afraid
that we are now too close to contest to get this problem fixed before.
I'm really annoyed with that but I don't know what to do. I hope that
you can live with!

I'll have FT-1000MP's under hand during the contest, if I can repeat the
problem and fix it is there a way to inform you that a new version is
available? I suppose that you will have other things to do than
upgrading softwares during the battle but who knows...

Olivier / f5mzn