[WT-support] Some CW features and latch bug?

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Nov 22 20:48:12 CET 2006

1: Can´t get latch working by ALTGR+L. If I select it from menu or from 2nd
radio window,
it works OK but missing shortcut.

2: If CWAUTO is turned on, would it be possible to make it so that SW would
not
send twice the INS message if I hit INS by mistake? It could work so that if
INS is
hit while CWAUTO is played, the INS would be ignored. It´s really annoying
to have
double message played quite often.

3: If CWAUTO is enabled and I type portable call sing (like CU2/OH2UA),
message
is still played after 3rd or 4th message. Could it be so that if there´s /
mark in call sing,
CWAUTO would be disabled for that Qso?

4: It´s be nice to have different speed for keyboard CW also. I found it use
full because
in most of the cases nowadays when I operate somewhere else than home, I
don´t
have my paddle with me because I use keyboard sending for "free CW" ;)

73 de Toni, CU2/OH2UA (CU2A in CQWW CW)