[WT-support] WTDXtelnet

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Nov 22 09:34:29 CET 2006

Hi Didier

f5tni a écrit :

> I would like to change address of cluster, how must I make please, here
> when I replace address IP, in wintest configuration of the interfaces,
> the software answers me, addresses nonvalid IP.
>
> I have well, to validate the address: port 41112 and addresses IP
> 44.133.14.5 In wintest and dxtelnet. Thank you for your assistance.
>
> P.S Version 2.8 for wintest and 1.1 for telnet

It looks like you totally misunderstood and mixed up the IP broadcast
address and the DX cluster IP address.

- The IP broadcast address (set in WT | Options | Interface config *and*
in WtDxTelnet | Options | WT network properties) *must* remain
identical, and usually are 127.255.255.255 (port 9871) if you don't use
a network.

- On the other hand, if you want to modify the DX cluster IP address,
you just have to modify in WtDxTelnet | Options | DX cluster properties.
DO NOT MODIFY the IP broadcast address in WT or WtDxTelnet !

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet for more information.

73

Laurent - F6FVY