[WT-support] wt.ini: a question and a potential issue?

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 09:38:50 CET 2006

Hi all,

I was looking at the wt.ini file trying to find
a variable for the CW speed initialization at startup
(it always start at 34wpm)
BTW is there a mean to vary this start speed?

Then I looked at the beginning of the file
and noted the following:

[Files]
WorkDirectory=C:\Programmi\Win-Test
Path=c:\programmi\win-test3-0\cqww2006cw.wtb
LastFileName=cqww2006cw.wtb

I installed the rel3.0 on a different directory
but the .ini file still claim the

WorkDirectory=C:\Programmi\Win-Test

while the path is correct.

Is this a potential problem during execution or not?

I edited the .ini file and changed the line to
WorkDirectory=C:\Programmi\Win-Test3-0

Started WT again, but after this
it reverted to the previous
WorkDirectory=C:\Programmi\Win-Test