[WT-support] CW via Winkey (another problem)

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Tue Nov 21 09:07:25 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olivier F5MZN" <olecam at f5mzn.org>
To: <support at win-test.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [WT-support] CW via Winkey (another problem)

> Hi
>
>> COM3
>> Winkey
>> 1200 8-N-2
>> DTR Handshake
>> RTS Handshake (I pressed the use Winkey defaults button)
>
> If your K1EL kit is not externaly powered, put "Always ON" for both DTR
> and RTS outputs.

The K1EL kit is not externally powered. I will try to put "Always ON" when I
get home from work. I tested almost every other possibility in that window
except the "Always ON" :)

> There is anything else to do. BTW, did you configure the contest in CW
> mode?

Yes, the contest is in CW mode. I bet the problem is that DTR/RTS setup. I
will let you all know after I test it.

73,
Juha OH6XX