[WT-support] <INS> and <+> == Twice $LOGGEDCAL

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Tue Nov 21 00:18:24 CET 2006

Hi,

Sometimes during a CW Contest, I press <INS> and <+> inmediately, for
sending the report (i.e. K3LR 5NN 14) and additionaly to finish the contact
and call again (TU EA4TX). Both keys are pressed just one after the other,
without a delay.

So the secuence in the AIR should be:
	K3LR 5NN 14 TU EA4TX

This secuence is used when in my QRG a station call me and he exchanges the
report before the mine...

However with Win-Test, the secuence on the AIR sounds like this:
	K3LR 5NN 14 K3LR TU EA4TX

So, it sends "twince" the callsign, the second just before the <+> Key (TU
EA4TX)

Is there something wrong in my configuration, or how can I fix it?

	<INS> Key = $LOGGEDCALL $GUESSEXCH $F2
	<+>   Key = $CORRECT ++TU-- $MYCALL $CR

However if I press <INS> and once it has finish the transmision, I press
<+>, all works fine. Something as the $CORRECT is the reason the $LOGGEDCALL
is TX again..... Uhmmmmm.

Thanks in advance!

Pablo - EA4TX