[WT-support] CW via Winkey

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Nov 20 23:20:29 CET 2006

G3SJJ a écrit :
> Merci, Olivier et je suis desole. I hadn't seen my posting on the
> Reflector so presumed it had bounced.
>
> Surely if I set mHam at 15 - 40 wpm and I set WT at 15 - 40 wpm then I
> should have 15-40 available?  Je suis perplexe.

Hi again Chris,

WT, like each software I guess, does send an INIT command to WinKey.
Actually, during this INIT sequence, the initial speed range is lost and
WK is set to the default one again. It is necessary to send a new speed
range to WK. Possible, but not done yet in Win-Test because nobody
complained about. As said before, if there is enough interest on this,
no problem to implement it.

Olivier / f5mzn