[WT-support] CW via Winkey

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Nov 20 23:01:53 CET 2006

Hi -

> I am a new user and puzzled! Using WT with mHam Keyer. Latest software
> versions loaded.  Router and WT Config set for 15-40 wpm speed range
>
> When I set a new contest up or select a previous one, the speed range
> pot on my mHam goes from 20 to 60 wpm. How do I make this follow the 15
> to 40 wpm range?

20-60 is the default speed range of WinKey. As usual if there is enough
interest of the users for modifying this default setting we can take it
in consideration. Anybody else?

Note that we do read every emails posted on this list, it is not
necessary to post a request several time except if you want to get the
developers irritate enough to forward them into /dev/null.

Olivier / f5mzn