[WT-support] could not registrade with version 3.5.0

F6BNH Bernard f6bnh at libertysurf.fr
Thu Nov 9 19:13:59 CET 2006

Hi !

I have downloaded and installed version 3.5.0
Next step I try to registrade the new version and the result is I can't do it.

firts thing the new window ask now for customer account id
but either this field is filled or not the registration is not working on my side

I have tried in "safe mode" and same result.

I install this version on a new PC and same result
then uninstall on this new pc and install version 2.32.1 and registrade it and it works.

Anyone who has got the same problem or any idea about it ?

Thank's  73's

Bernard F6BNH

09.11.2006