[WT-support] Cleaning own QSOs from log

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:18:55 CET 2006

Its in the wiki documentation how to clean a own call from the log, a
duplicate or QRP extensions
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:File_new#Clean_log

Also in there it says it is best to put the last call in the log - one more
duplicate in the log - and no need to remove anything.

Now with my hat of a member of the CQ Contest Committee let me make a
general note that removing calls from a log, is not a good policy,
because if the other station you are removing, logged the QSO, he will have
your call as a NIL in the UBN log checking and suffer 1+3 QSO point penalty.

I'm not saying it is your case, it's just a general note.

73
José Nunes
CT1BOH

On 11/8/06, Juha Rantanen <oh6xx at sral.fi> wrote:

> As per instructions I didn't remove any QSOs from log during CQWW but
> replaced the non-QSOs with my own callsign. In the wiki help it's said
> that there should be some tool to remove these QSOs but I can't find it.
> How do I do it?
>
> Juha OH6XX

José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh