[WT-support] Partner Mode - confusion and question

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 6 21:51:43 CET 2006

Hi

> INSERT in CT for CW advances the cursor to the report field and sends the CALL (who you
> are working) +  memory F2 (the report message)

I don't think CT acts the exact way you describe.

CT keys the callsign field even if is the op. is still typing in it.
AFAIK it does not advance to the report field as it does not know when
you have totally entered the call. You must hit space to advance to the
report field.

Well it acted this way the last time I used CT, which is some years ago ;-)

> Also the + key for CW must log the QSO and send memory F3 (the qrz message)
>
> I think this is key mapping or is it easier?

What do you mean ?

Have you tried, or displayed the CW messages contents at least ?

Read (or ask your ops to read for you) :

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Modify_standard_messages
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Message_variables

for more information.