[WT-support] switching wt.ini

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Sat Nov 4 12:56:25 CET 2006

Hi Olivier,

that' good news! I am really looking forward to that feature being
implemented!

Along a similar line: Would it be very difficult for you to implement a
feature which allows "personalisation" of WT in a multi-OP environment, i.e.
You type in your callsign and automatically (1) the arrangement and the
definition of the various windows on the screen, (2) the definition of some
keys on the keyboard ("x",  "z" and  "/p" in case of a multinational
OP-Team), (3) counters for QSOs, multis etc reset to zero for the new OP,
(4) definition of messages to be sent by F-Keys, (5) CW-speed (6) WAV-files
corresponding to the voice of the new OP etc would be adjusted  to the
predifened settings of the new OP.

vy 73 de Rudolf, DJ3WE