[WT-support] spots, callsigns in bandmap

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Nov 3 21:55:14 CET 2006

Dave,

I open wtDxTelnet and looged. I see the spots in this windows.
Then in WinTest I open "Windows/Dx-cluster monitor" and
"Windows/Dx-cluster announcenets". But nothing is displayed in this
windows.

Where can i see the DX stations spotted? Why don´t fill in the Radio 1
windows with the DX spotted?

Thanks,
Jorge
CX6VM