[WT-support] qso recording

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Fri Nov 3 15:44:29 CET 2006

well, it is really nice to be able to send out rare contest QSOs later to friends or correspondents as files and to retain them in the collection.

I think incoporating recording in WT would be a terrific function and I look forward to it. Would be able to get audio clips with QSOs much more easily than from RecAll for example..

73
es5tv