[WT-support] Notes after CQWW SSB

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Fri Nov 3 15:44:28 CET 2006

 comments to below:

- Very strange problem with EZMaster and radio control. Some time
CAT quit working and could get it back alive only after several tries
of taking radios off from interface setup and also releasing EZM
com port and then resetting EZM again. I quess this have something
to do with no poll during TX function.

Well, I have described this several times happening to me. It happens when I use RESTORE-RECALL sequence. Whenever RECALL button is pressed on MP the CAT freezes. You can also unfreeze it by clicking on the frequency readout on RADIO window.

Toni, might have this been the case with you?? The RECALL button?? Any other MP and EZM users out there - does RECALL work OK for you and retain the CAT??

- With EZM if I have footswich (PTT) turned on and I press some
F-key memory, PTT will stuck on. It'll release while using footswich
again. This happends for example in cases if I come back to some
station and want to send 5914 message with INS key.

Same here, happened at least 10 times during the contest. Would be nice to get fixed sure. Used INS the same way for 5915.

-> Feature reguest:
Would it be possible to add a function that one can select are
F-messages chainable with PTT. This would work so that imidiately
when I come back to someone by pressing the footswich I could also
press ins key and after saying the callsing I'd release footswich and
F-message would be played.

Would be really great - in the example above when using INS for 5915 then the PTT does not have to be dropped and the message could follow right after footswitch is released.

73 de Toni, OH2UA