[WT-support] TS450S and COM1 radio control interfase

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Nov 3 14:58:22 CET 2006

Thanks Laurent,
I get it fine with 4800, 8, none, 1, always on, always on.
Seems that also works with handshake, and stop bits 2, but seems a
little better with stop bits 1 and always on. The Kenwood default
parameters seems to be wrong.

But some delay when I change bands and mode in my radio. To have the
change in WT takes between 3-9 seconds. Sometimes 3 seconds, sometimes
up to 9 seconds.

My PIII 5550 mhz runs with XPPro, very critical. I will have this
weekend update for PIII 1000 mhz 256 RAM, will se what happens with the
delay.

So seems I will have WT working properly, with radio control and sending
CW. So will need to learn to use Win Test, hi hi, much work, I spent a
lot of time to be comfortable with another software, but I think I will
try to know WT!...

73,
Jorge