[WT-support] ALT-J Status Box Questions

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Fri Nov 3 01:27:22 CET 2006

Thanks Larry,

We call our SUPPORT station on each band a MUL station. We use SUPPORT for computers
that are not hooked to radios.
We have two stations per band (many Multi Multi stations have two per band).
The stations on each band (RUN and MUL) are interlocked so that only one can transmit
at a time.
As per the CQ rules, only one station may call CQ (RUN) as well.

Thanks for your help making WT better and better!
73,
Tim K3LR