[WT-support] ALT-J Status Box Questions

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Fri Nov 3 00:17:31 CET 2006

The current layout of the STATUS box is:
STATION BAND TYPE QSY FREQ RADIO1 RADIO2

Is it possible to configure the status box so that we simply see the following?:

BAND RUN MUL

Show BAND + FREQ for TWO stations. Maybe SUPPORT FREQ is optional.
Need to turn TYPE off in the STATUS box.

That way the BAND is shown, the freq of the RUN is shown and the freq of the MUL
is shown
This is all the information that is needed for multi multi and the TYPE is only
needed for the log.

The TYPE flag was not sticky. Did we have it setup wrong? Can it  be defined
during Station set up screens so that the LOG shows what station (either R, M or
S) made each QSO. Even after making QSOs, the TYPE would reset to R always
during the contest.

Thanks and 73!
Tim K3LR