[WT-support] Summary Box (ALT-S)- Small Change Request

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Thu Nov 2 20:29:15 CET 2006

I must echo what Dave, W9ZRX said in that WinTest worked VERY well for our 7300
QSO, 15.8 meg point entry in CQWW Phone.
Pursuant to log checking, we should be USA #1 multi multi for the 2nd year in a
row in this contest.

John, K1AR (author of CQ Magazine Contest column) really liked the way WinTest
worked. He operated 20 meters with Pat, N9RV and they made 3100 qsos on 20
alone.

W9ZRX spent the last 3 months getting  13 new computers constructed and WT ready
for the K3LR team. His hard work paid off. We could have not done it without
him. Dave has become our professor of WinTest!

I will post a short review of our WinTest experience to the cq-contest reflector
soon.

Thanks to F6BEE and N2NT for showing me WT in Brazil this summer and to N2NT and
CT1BOH for convincing me that all would work OK.

ASK for a CHANGE:

The current Summary box has the data organized as follows:
BAND QSO DUP DXC CQ POINTS AVG

To be the same as CQ magazine results and 3830 postings, can ZON (not CQ), DXC
and DUP be reorganized (changed)  to:
BAND QSO ZON DXC DUP POINTS AVG

For ARRL DX
BAND QSO DXC DUP POINTS AVG