[WT-support] slow TS-850 CAT

Karel Karmasin fotosken at quick.cz
Thu Nov 2 18:45:50 CET 2006

Hi,

slowing down the machine depended on TELNET cluster conection. This
conection was tested as direct internet conection and proxy connection thru
other computer, both behaved the same. With no conection (net in WT) the
program runned as normal (fast), otherwise slow. Conected via net in WT,
tried WT TELNET, both version 1 and 2, both directly to some packet cluster
or thru VE7CC software, all the same result. I guess something depending on
net protocol....

73 Karel, OK2FD