[WT-support] Problem with SO2R

Tony EA5BY ea5by at lynxdxg.com
Thu Nov 2 14:47:12 CET 2006

Hello everybody.
I have experienced the following problem past weekend during CQWW.

It is very difficult for me to explain the situation in technical words
because my english language knowledge is very poor.

I was operating as follows:

Running Radio A =  VFO-A(RX) on 7221 and VFO-B(TX) on 7099

Multi Radio B = VFO-A(RX/TX) on 3754

Now the problem:  every time I pressed (*) to change radios, my radio A
changed VFO's, therefore sometimes I was TX on 7221 and RX on 7099.
Then I realize and press twice (*) and radio A changes again to the original
situation.

What am I doing wrong?
Is it a programs problem or is it mine?
Please help.

One more thing:

Would be nice to see in bandmap window when someone is working with QSX,
that way on 40 meters I will save time not calling stations that are out of
my band-plan.

73 de Tony EA5BY.