[WT-support] Re: [Wrtc] WT 2.31.0

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Sat May 27 10:45:34 CEST 2006

I confirm Marko's results 100%.

Any radio that is on CW mode does not transfer it's frequency to the other radio, and ALSO it does not initiate the SWAP. Thus nothing happens when you select SWAP from CW radio (the other radio in SSB) and also nothing happens when you select swap from either radio when both radios are in CW.

Still, when both CW radios are in SPLIT mode and main VFOs are in CW but 2nd VFOs in SSB then the SWAP works perfectly swapping all 4 VFOs correctly, strange...

74
es5tv