[WT-support] Re: [Wrtc] WT 2.31.0

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Fri May 26 22:23:16 CEST 2006

OK,

we did investigate some more and found out that,
if both radios are on 10mtrs band, swap over network is OK.
If radio witch makes the swap is in 10 mtrs, 2nd radio will qsy to
10mtrs, but no swap is made.

In every other combination of bands, it is not working.

73 de Toni & Marko

--

-.-. --.-   -.. .   --- .... ..--- ..- .-
Name:

Adr:
Kylätie 22A5
FIN 00320 Helsinki