[WT-support] an SO2R bug and some small issues

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Tue May 23 10:52:27 CEST 2006

did Baltic Contest this weekend.

Knowing that WRTC issues are priority here I would still like to bring out a substantial bug in SO2R operation.

When you have Automatic CQ in process and you send message with SHIFT to second radio (usually call from F4) then the automatic CW cycle does not stop and it sends next CQ to B radio!! Very bad indeed. You have to push ESC every time after calling somebody on 2nd Radio. Is there a way to avoid it or is it bug? I think any message sent anywhere should stop Automatic CQ!

Three other small issues:

1. All QSOs I make go to bandmap on my frequency - I don't remeber if there was an option to avoid it???
2. Sent Numbers abbreviations might be more user customizable - I want to have just 0=T and 9=N but I can choose half-abbreviated that also makes 5=E. Could it be just a table where everybody can write how to abbreaviate all numbers? Much more user friendly.
3. Bandmap does not remember the Bandmap vs List setting - that might be written into settings (ini?) file as well?

please comment on those if you have time,

73
tonno
es5tv