[WT-support] Missing Italian mulpipliers

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun May 7 13:08:55 CEST 2006

Hi Ben

Bernard Backaert a écrit :

> I'm QRV in the ARI Contest and notice that some italian provinces are
> missing, for example : IS0 : OG  -  IS0 : MD
>
> So my score is not exact, can I add those mutipliers myself  ???

You can't.

The ARI DX contest class has been designed according to this page :

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/aridxc.htm

and, unfortunately, this page has not been updated since.

It appears that the mult list on this page is no more up to date :-(
and no one complained abt these missing provinces in the current version
of WT.

I referred to the official ARI site and just updated the list in my dvpt
trunk.

The next WT released version will be correct. And FYI, the ARI 40/80
contest will be updated the same way (as it uses the same mult list).

Sorry for inconvenience.