[WT-support] Bugs and needed features

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon May 1 12:08:33 CEST 2006

Tõnno Vähk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I received my EZMaster a week ago and now have set up my station with 2 FT1000MP's, Wintest (v 2.29.1) and EZMaster (v 1.37, WK 10), hooked by USB cable only. I have done a lot of testing in the Advanced SO2R mode and also in network as we would also like to use WT at WRTC. Laptop is running Windows XP Pro.
>
> WT surely is a magnificent program and future of contesting. EZMaster is a very well thought through and solid device also.
>
> There are some bugs and needed features that are critical for WRTC and there are less critical ones that would be needed for SO2R. I know several have been mentioned here (I went through every last email in the list except the French ones:) Let me give you the lists and I do have some questions as well that I hope someone can answer.

Hi -

As said before, the development team of WT will do the best to include
every requests from the WRTC teams.

Just note that it is not possible for us to do a special version for
every participant of this event.

This is why we have created a new mailing list, where the WRTC team are
welcome to exchange on through what extra features is necessary in WT
for you. As soon as the teams agree on the features, we will try to
include them (if possible) in Win-Test. No private feature will be
included in WT.

Although this list is dedicated to the WRTC teams only, everybody is
welcome to join it or read it on the archives Web server. *But* please
do *not* take part in the discussions if you are not a WRTC team (rather
use the usual support mailing list for that). Thank you in anticipation
to be respectful of this policy.

Olivier / f5mzn